Start organizing and editing all those photos you have been collecting with Lightroom. Welcome to Making Light of Lightroom! I invite you to bring your laptops to follow along.
Lightroom Workshop Details
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Location: Hawaii Camera 3457 Waialae Ave. #203
Instructor: Sammy Falgiani
- You will create your first catalog.
- We will set up the foundations to make and keep an organized collection of your photos.
- Navigate through everything you shot easily!
- Explore how to edit your photos nondestructively in Lightroom.
- Easily move files into other editing software like Photoshop or Nik
- Making panoramas and HDR images.
- Complete your workflow with digital or print output!
What To Bring
- Your laptop with Lightroom installed
- 3-5 RAW files you’d like to work on
Need a way to organize and edit all of your photos that you’ve been collecting? Curious about Lightroom? Bring along your laptop and a week long trial from Adobe.com! I’ll get you started in the software. Together we’ll creatinge your first catalog, organizational tips, and learn to use a few of the editing tools. We will go over a simple workflow with digital and print output options. By the end of the class you’ll have created a catalog to organize your photos. You will be ready to push your photos to the next level with global editing with Lightroom.