These super lightweight and durable housings are purpose built for surf photography by SPL Water Housings but are equally great for shooting photos or videos in almost any water activity such as snorkeling, surfing, shark tours, stand up paddle-boarding, kayaking and fishing. Our friendly staff will show you how to properly load your camera and operate the Housing.
This housing works with a Canon 5D Mark II Camera & Canon 8-15mm Fisheye lens. The camera and lens is not included but we do rent the lens separately.
This is the newer Version 2 model with removable slider tray, flash port option and port locking screw.
Controls: Manual shutter control, Electronic 2-stage shutter trigger, aperture/iris, shutter speed, start/stop video recording and live-view.
Depth rating: 30 feet maximum
Weight: 3.5 pounds with dome port & pistol grip
Construction: Molded Polyurethane
To use other lenses you must have a compatible lens port. We rent other lenses and ports for an additional cost. Choose from the list below.
- 1x Splash Housing for 5D-series Cameras
- 1x Dome port for Canon 8-15mm fisheye lens
- 1x Backplate for Canon 5D Mark II
- 1x Slider Tray for Canon 5D Mark II
- 1x Dome port & neoprene cover for Canon 8-15mm lens
- 8x Plastic Thumbscrews
- 10x Metal Nuts
- 2x Plastic Port Covers
- 1x Allen Wrench for Port Lock
- 1x Port Locking Screw
- 3x O-Rings (Top port, bottom port, lens port)
- 1x Two-stage trigger grip
- 1x Container O-ring Lube
- 1x Care & Loading Instructions
- 1x Wrench