is a high-quality wireless microphone transmitter ideal for location sound applications. A 2.5mm microphone input lets you use the mic cable as an antenna. A 3.5mm auxiliary line input is available as well. When using the aux input, a loaded antenna may be connected to the 2.5mm jack. Use the transmitter with the PR-216 headphone receiver to create a confidential audio channel.
The M-216 uses a combination of both analog and digital technologies to offer the best audio quality possible, with low noise, wide dynamic range, and a great frequency response. It can transmit on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels for full compatibility.
- Compact, lightweight beltpack is ruggedly built for use in the field
- Combined use of analog and digital technologies provides great sound quality
- The 3.5mm line-level mini input allows you to connect a variety of audio sources
- The 2.5mm mic input lets you connect a microphone, or use a loaded whip antenna when inputting a signal with the auxiliary input
- Transmits on 38 standard channels and 19 high-fidelity channels
- Built-in microcontroller automatically sets deviation, audio processing, and EQ
- Operates on a standard 9V alkaline battery for up to 40 hours
- Detachable belt clip included
Connectors: 1 x 3.5mm Auxiliary Line Input (Also Used for Battery Charging)
1 x 2.5mm Mic/Antenna Input
Frequency Response: 80Hz - 10kHz
Distortion: Less than 1% @ 80% Modulation
Limiter: Soft Compressor with 30dB Linear Overload Protection
Modulation: 5kHz Deviation (Ch. 1-40, Non-Companded)
10kHz Deviation (Ch. 41-60, Companded)
Operating Frequency: 57 Synthesized Channels in the 216-217MHz LPRS Band Under FCC Part 95
Battery: 9V Alkaline (Eveready 522 or Equivalent) - Up to 40 Hours
9V NiMH Rechargeable - Up to 12 Hours
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.25 x 1.1 x 3.5" (57 x 27 x 89mm)
Weight: 5 oz (140g)
Package Weight: 2.0 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 9.4 x 4.9"