This is a universal quartz halogen light head with new double aspheric lenses and zoom focus. It is a 150 watt spot light with a 120 volt dimmer and cable.
The optical system of the Dedolight surpasses the traditional concept of studio lights with fresnel lenses. The Dedolight optical system employs two lenses - neither of which is a fresnel. The second lens pre-collects the light, directing it to the front lens and minimizing light loss. This produces unprecedented focusing range and light efficiency, especially in the spot position.
- Ultra compact size; Light output equal to much larger light sources.
- Project background patterns with optional projection attachment and lenses.
- Clean beam - no stray light; very even light distribution.
- Variety of power options - Worldwide AC 100V to 255V, batteries, automotive power, or small generators.
- The 120 volt dimmer allows precision control of color temperature.
Rating: 100 or 150 watts, 12 or 24 volts
Socket (Lampholder): GY6.35 base
Lens (Condenser): Dual lens optical concept
Reflector (Mirror): Curved polished mirror
Mounting: Mounts to any 5/8" stand or stud. Adapters available for other mounting
Yoke: Not applicable
Cable: 26.2' (8 M)
Focusing: Rear focus knob, continuously variable
Weight: Head: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
Power Supply: 1.5 lb (710g)
Dimensions: Head: 6.75 x 5 x 5" (17 x 12.4 x 12.7 cm) including mount
Power Supply: 9.2 x 2.8 x 1.8" (23.4 x 7.2 x 4.5 cm)
Package Weight: 4.6 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.173 x 8.74 x 8.347"